Interesting collection with a big amount of African artists represented.
Go to: www.tirochedeleon.com
William Kentridge, Anti-Entropy, 2011
Bridging Passion and Investment
We love art for art’s sake – We love good investments – We love to make a positive impact on society – We love cross cultural dialogue and we love sharing our passion – Here’s how we do it…
The Tiroche DeLeon Collection was established in January 2011 by Serge Tiroche and Russ DeLeon.
The objectives of the venture were to:
- Undertake an extensive investigation of new markets for contemporary art across the developing world.
- Build a significant collection of masterpieces by primarily established, but also emerging contemporary artists.
- Embark on a program to share the collection with the wider public through a prominent lending program.
- Facilitate investment in art for private investors and institutions seeking to benefit from a more efficient investment portfolio via diversification into art and proxy exposure to emerging markets growth.
- Combine social responsibility with strong profit potential.